Prev: Assembling FSE carrier Next: Re: (Dumb question) Logistics in Full Thrust

Re: GZG Online Catalog

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 15:35:45 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: GZG Online Catalog

>I'm having problems accessing Paul Owen's GZG online catalog.	Has
anyone
>else had problems?  I'm getting DNS errors.

You bet.  I can't see anything when I try to access it.  I have to
manually
type in what I think the full URL is to get anything.  I think its the
way
the links are set up.  Some browsers just don't like it.  I know mine
doesn't (Netscape 3.0).

-Kelvin.....

		"If I could just say few words,
	       I'd be a better public speaker."
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Assembling FSE carrier Next: Re: (Dumb question) Logistics in Full Thrust