Prev: GZG Online Catalog Next: Re: GZG Online Catalog

Assembling FSE carrier

From: "Belegdel(Troy Nancarrow)" <t.nancarrow@g...>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:14:45 +1100
Subject: Assembling FSE carrier

I've just obtained a Jeanne D'Arc class ATTACK CARRIER (614)

Assembling the basic body is fine, even I can managed that.  But the
remaining pieces seem to have no obvious "home".  Is ther a "proper" way
assemble the miniature? (I shall of course assemble it how I wish - but
I'm
just wondering if I'm missing something (cognitively speaking)).

Also I have a couple Waldberg class DESTROYERS (505).  However the
miniatures I have have a keel or fin attached to the aft section.
Looking
at the GEO-HEX pages, though, I see theirs do not appear to have this
feature.  Is it an artifact of the camera angle in those photos?
--
Belegdel(Troy Nancarrow)|"It goes on and on this insanity,
Web Server Admin	| The game of us and them we play.

Prev: GZG Online Catalog Next: Re: GZG Online Catalog