Prev: Big guns on small ships Next: Re: Big guns on small ships

RE: Kill Adien Stienke!!!

From: Mark Sykes <tardis@r...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 00:38:45 +1000
Subject: RE: Kill Adien Stienke!!!

At 1:36 PM +1000 16/12/97, Aden Steinke wrote:
>hmm
>
>I haven't been informed of any server failures.... are messages failing
>reach
>Geoffrey Stewart as well (we work in the same building and he is an
occasional
>poster to this list)
>
>Aden Steinke

Believe me-there are lots of failure to deliver message messages
arriving
via the list at this end.

Blame Microsoft PO or whatever-they are a nuisance to read through.

Cheers from central Queensland

Mark Sykes

PS Advisable not to recommend the termination of living humans

All the way from GallifreyŠ

tardis@rocknet.net.au	- the preferred address
msykes@mailbox.uq.edu.au

Prev: Big guns on small ships Next: Re: Big guns on small ships