Prev: Re: Earth Force Source Book Next: RE: 3 arc cost

Re: ES - Review wanted

From: "JACAR" <jacar@v...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 10:55:02 EST
Subject: Re: ES - Review wanted

> On another unrelated topic has anyone played the new Warhammer Epic
> computer game Final Liberation yet?  What do you make of it and its
> campaign system?  Any plans for something like that with DS2 out
> there?  Pardon my rambling all.
>

> _______________________________
> Niall Gilsenan,
> Dublin Institute of Technology,
> Cathal Brugha.St,
> Dublin 1,
> Ireland.

>From what I have heard about the Epic 40K computer game, it is a
"pretty" game but the AI is very poor.	It might be a fun one for
multi-player.  I believe upto 4 human players can play online.

John

Somewhere in the world there is defeat for everyone.  Some are
destroyed by defeat, and some made small and mean by victory.
Greatness lives in one who triumphs equally over defeat and victory.
		    John Steinbeck -- The Acts of King Arthur and His
Noble Knights

Prev: Re: Earth Force Source Book Next: RE: 3 arc cost