Prev: RE: 3 arc cost Next: Re: Earth Force Source Book

Re: Fleet Spacing

From: Eric Fialkowski <erixlist@m...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 06:26:01 -0700
Subject: Re: Fleet Spacing

>In our local group's campaign game, we've found the Nova Cannon as an
>excellent "seige" weapon against military outposts.  Against moving
>starships we've found that it's best used to "herd" their movement.
>Sometimes we get lucky and actually hit moving targets but it's rare
>in our group.

That's the same thing we found.  The Wavegun works a little better,
mainly
because you can move a little.	As a counter to the seige weapon, I've
found that Nova cannons and Wave guns work really good as anti-missile
weapons for a base.

   +		 Eric Fialkowski	       +
  +    http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

Prev: RE: 3 arc cost Next: Re: Earth Force Source Book