Prev: Re: Earth Force Source Book Review Next: Re: 3 arc cost

Re: The EFSB B5 Rules

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:25:02 -0500
Subject: Re: The EFSB B5 Rules

>Having had a look at the ship control sheets available from the
Chameleon
>Eclectic web page, I have noticed something about the Minbari War
Cruiser.
>It seems to have a serious lack of fighter defence.  Lots of Beams, but
no
>fighter defence.  I don't have the rules yet (wish I did) but I was
>wondering how the Minbari cope with enemy fighters?  Are there special
rules
>for shooting at foghters with the beams?  We see the War Cruisers have
>field day against Star Furies in "And the Sky Full of Stars".

Easy, Minbari beam weapons can act as anti-fighter defence.  Typical of
all
Minbo' stuff they are MUCH more effective than any (so far) other race's
AFBs.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Earth Force Source Book Review Next: Re: 3 arc cost