Prev: UK online games stores? Next: RE: Missiles and Submunition ideas

Re: The EFSB B5 Rules

From: Chan Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 05:50:43 -0500
Subject: Re: The EFSB B5 Rules

IIRC, Minbari ships get to use those beam weapons as fighter defense
(only race
so far to do so). Don't have the book in front of me so I can't give you
the
details.

Chan <*>

Kelvin wrote:

> Having had a look at the ship control sheets available from the
Chameleon
> Eclectic web page, I have noticed something about the Minbari War
Cruiser.

--
"War is much more fun when you're winning." - Gen. Martak, ST:DS9

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of java that thoughts aquire speed,
that hands acquire shakes, that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/

Prev: UK online games stores? Next: RE: Missiles and Submunition ideas