Prev: Re: ES - Review wanted Next: Re: ES - Review wanted

Playtesting notes:

From: "I had no idea that Jay Leno's chin had such magical powers." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 09:04:52 -0600
Subject: Playtesting notes:

Hello:
	I've been getting a few responses for my request for Milwaukee
(and
Milwaukee Metropolitan Area) playtesters from people who are not or
might not be from Milwaukee.  Please, understand that I need people who
I can actually get together and play these rules with.	These are not MY
rules.	The legalese that come with these rules forces me to keep a
close eye at these rules.  I can't go sending out a copy to anyone who
asks or I'll get in BIG trouble.  I'm sorry if I didn't make this clear
in my original message, but that the honest truth.
	So PLEASE.... Refrain from sending me a reply if we can't get
together
in the flesh and play.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

       "You know what they say: `Better to have loved and lost than
to have never loved at all.'"

	"Try it."

	--Agents J and K
	Men in Black

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: ES - Review wanted Next: Re: ES - Review wanted