Prev: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in! Next: RE: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 19:33:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

Scott B. Jaqua wrote:

> Ok, time to play catch-up for the new guy on the list. Correct me if I
am
> wrong, but I assume the Source book is for Babylon % Wars???.
>
> Also what is this about a FT/B5 rule set for sale. Whos ship do you
have to
> blowup to get a set, and who much. After all the trip from Calif. to
GenCon
> ain't in the budget.

The Earth Force Source Book is the first supplement to The Babylon
Project
role-playing game and is not connected to the Babylon 5 Wars game.

Jon Tuffley contributed to the starship combat rules for this
sourcebook, so
the FT Mailing list is viewing these rules as the 'official' B5 FT rules
modifications.

My store didn't have it in today!  Maybe tomorrow or the first of next
week.

Jon

Prev: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in! Next: RE: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!