Prev: Re: Background: What do we want & When do we Next: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 15:27:24 -0600
Subject: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

Hello All:
	Stopped by the local game store and low and behold the EF
Sourcebook
had come in.  I quickly snatched up a copy and perused it.  The interior
art looks quite good:  (e.g.  They've got a great diagram of a Hyperion
CA and an interesting set of pictures of the evolution of the
Starfury.)  Of course the number one reason why I would get them would
be Jon's FT/B5 rules.  Since I pre-ordred it at GenCon, I had hoped that
it would arrive in today's mail.  No such luck.  Perhaps tomorrow.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

       "Captain's Log, a bunch of our ship fell off and nobody likes
me."

	--Tom Servo (imitating William Shatner)
	Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Background: What do we want & When do we Next: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!