Prev: Re: FT PBEM for DS/SG Next: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

Re: Background: What do we want & When do we

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 14:48:17 -0600
Subject: Re: Background: What do we want & When do we

>>I think it could be a good "campaign" supplement.  The rules for a
generic
>>campaign could be in there and the examples could use the "official"
>>background.

YES!!!	I think their has been enough talk about a "strategic thurst"
that
GZG could get set some sort of campign/long term/strategic helpers for
FT/DS/SG.

thats the beuty of the systems... they work so nicely together, and,
with a
campaign system in place the fussion betweem the "trilogy will be
complete.

my half a nickel rounded downs worth.

CMC

Prev: Re: FT PBEM for DS/SG Next: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!