Prev: Re: SV: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions Next: RE: New UFTWWWP ideas.

New UFTWWWP ideas.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 21:23:09 -0600
Subject: New UFTWWWP ideas.

Hello All:
	I've been thinking ahead to the future my friends, and I've been
thinking that the UFTWWWP needs a bit of a face lift.  Also, I'm not
going to be at UWM forever (either I'll eventually graduate or they'll
throw me off or something) so I've signed up for a GeoCities site which
will become a GeoPlus (Mmmmmmm.... 10 Megs for 5 bucks a month.) site as
soon as I get my check card straightend out.  The move will not happen
over night.  I've got to plan out the page, make graphics, etc..  When
the new page is up, I'll keep the old page running for as long as I can
for all of you out there who have older browsers.
	In the meantime, I want to know what you, the average FT player,
wants
to see in an updated UFTWWWP?  What features (realistic ones mind you)
would you want the new page to have?  Please post your ideas to the
mailing list so we can all talk about them.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	I'd rather rip my heart right out of my ribcage with my bear
hand
and then throw it on the floor and stomp on it till I die... Than spend
one
more minute with you.

			--"Weird Al" Yankovic
			One more Minute

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: SV: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions Next: RE: New UFTWWWP ideas.