Prev: SV: SV: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions Next: Re: Jump Troops for SG2

[Fwd: Toronto DS2 Players?]

From: "Jerry \"Fish\" Han" <jhan@i...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 21:08:54 -0500
Subject: [Fwd: Toronto DS2 Players?]

Hmm... I don't think this got out the first time...
--
 *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
 "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep; But I have promises to keep,
Geraldo! wrote:

> I just checked it, though; no Toronto players on there (which only
> means none have come forth and asked to be put on there). But if
> you are travelling anywhere...

I guess I should fess up and say I live in Toronto now.  (I thought
I'd mentioned that to Mark.. ah well.)

I'd be interested in FT or DS2, though I haven't played much of
either in the last while, and free time is DEFINATELY at a premium...
(8-(

J.