Prev: Re: Elimination of written orders Next: Re: SV: FTL Mines

[Fwd: Web Site Update]

From: Chan Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 18:41:31 -0500
Subject: [Fwd: Web Site Update]

--
"War is much more fun when you're winning." - Gen.
Martak, ST:DS9

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of java that thoughts
aquire speed,
that hands acquire shakes, that shakes become a
warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/

Well, I finally got some pictures scanned - minis,
MARCON pictures, etc. - and they are up on my
site. Any questions, just ask.

Chan