Prev: RE: cm scale Next: Re: New mini's for SG2

Re: The Waiting Is OVER !!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:54:28 -0600
Subject: Re: The Waiting Is OVER !!

Stuart Murray wrote:

> I just got off the phone to Chameleon Eclectic.
>
> First: The EFSB has shipped from the printer to the distributors.
> Second: I just ordered mine direct from CE ($21.50). I should be
getting it
> mid-next week, and I can't wait !! (its worse than waiting for Crimbo
when
> I was a kid !).

	Does that mean that those of us who pre-ordered it at Gen Con
can
expect it next week?
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	I'd rather rip my heart right out of my ribcage with my bear
hand
and then throw it on the floor and stomp on it till I die... Than spend
one
more minute with you.

			--"Weird Al" Yankovic
			One more Minute

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: RE: cm scale Next: Re: New mini's for SG2