Prev: Infantry Dirtside Next: Re: Gunboats in FT...

Re: cm scale

From: "Hi! My name is 'No-no bad dog'. What's yours?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 21:34:58 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: cm scale

>> >	o Use a bigger playing area
>>
>> Will you pay for my new house? I'd really like a heated garage as a
hobby
>> room.
>
>Some folks use the floor.

I was about to pipe in, I've used the floor more times than I care to
count. Kitchen has been used a few times, dining area (when I've cleared
out all the extraneous stuff that tends to pile up in there ;), and the
hallway (such as it is) a couple times (hey, Aaron!!).

I don't have a table of any significant size to use to begin to think
about using. Largest I have is a little card table...tad small for
miniatures gaming  ;-)

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~indy/index.html

Prev: Infantry Dirtside Next: Re: Gunboats in FT...