Prev: Turn 1 orders Next: Re: Nope, no maps, no setup info...

Turn two orders.

From: Calvin Li <ccli@g...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 21:32:55 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Turn two orders.

Assuming nothing in particular happens, here are my turn two orders:

Exp. Force 1 continue towards (10,0)
Exp. Force 2 continue towards (20,10)
Expansion continue towards (15,5)
Starfleet 1
	FF1 & FF2 continue training - one week
	Every other ship just out from refit - start training.

Ooops.	Forgot about the tender and Troop ship. - They trained, and will
keep on training.

I hope all that's in order...

----------  Advocatus Diaboli -- ccli@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca  -----------

"Vox, et Praeterea Nihil" - A Voice, and nothing more...
Disclaimer: Nothing I have said is necessarily said by me.

-- Play ultimate -- Play ultimate -- Play ultimate -- Play ultimate --

Prev: Turn 1 orders Next: Re: Nope, no maps, no setup info...