Prev: RE: Infantry Dirtside Next: PBEM Full Thrust in the B5 setting

Making Terrain

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@e...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 13:51:54 +0000
Subject: Making Terrain

(Copy and Paste from Virtual Wargamer...)

In case anybody is still plugged to this discussion, I found a GW book
at my used games hobby shop yesterday - How to Make Wargames Terrain.
Author is Nigel Stillman, and the ISBN no. is 1-872372-44-9. There
aren't as many suggestions for truly alien terrain, but it seems like
a good intro book on terrain making, which if nothing else woul help
spur your imagination. And if you find it used, like I did, well, you
can't go wrong then...

Alfredo

P.S. -> It seems most appropriate for Stargrunt and other 25mm games,
but some suggestions could also work well with Dirtside (1/300) and
similar games...
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: RE: Infantry Dirtside Next: PBEM Full Thrust in the B5 setting