Prev: Re: Frustration !!! - Reply Next: Making Terrain

RE: Infantry Dirtside

From: "Haun, Gilles, SSG" <haung@E...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 08:30:16 -0500
Subject: RE: Infantry Dirtside

>----------

Actually, I use a combination of minis for mine (and some of the older
gamers will remember the first one)
I use:

Ral Partha jump troops (from the Ogre game - now no longer offered) as
my veteran/elite infantry
Ral Partha "House Davian" infantry as my regulars (also with some jump
troops in them)
and Scotia Micro Power Armor Troops (self explanatory)

Like you, I'm looking into some other lines as well.

Gil

Prev: Re: Frustration !!! - Reply Next: Making Terrain