Prev: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea... Next: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea...

Sparship Troopers--Online

From: Todd Wikel <rogue@c...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 19:30:03 -0600
Subject: Sparship Troopers--Online

    For those of you who enjoyed the Starship Troopers movie, Sony has a
online game that has gotten a lot of response.	Check it out......it's
free!!!!!!
    If you decide to enlist, Please put me as your recruiter--ID:Rogue-
    I also have a platoon to myself right now,	hoping some of you guys
would join it. It's the 02 Division, 04 Regiment, 30th Platoon. It's
located on Planet P, so action should not be a problem.  Be careful when
selecting a platoon....you only get 1 shot and your stuck.  Well here's
the link if your interested.
	    http://www.spe.sony.com/Pictures/SonyMovies/movies/Starship/

--
			    Todd--"Rog2"/"-rogue"
			   Captain Rogue Gryffons

     mailto:rogue@cyber-south.com
     Web Page: http://www.cyber-south.com/HobbyHanger
     Warbirds: http://www.icigames.com/warbirds/
     WarBird's Pilot and Hobbyist supreme.....Have Ammo, will travel.