Prev: Heavy Gear DSII/SGII adaptation Next: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea...

Re: 10mm ALIENS !

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:13:57 -0700
Subject: Re: 10mm ALIENS !

On Wed, 12 Nov 1997 14:12:29 GMT, Denny Graver writes:

>They are Gieger style.  I'll have to dig them out of the box I have at

>home and give a more detailed posting (including correct contact
details
>!)- I do seem to remember another small company called U.N.I.T.S which

>did a large 10mm range - anything from eggs to facehuggers and queens -

>again I'll check and get back to y'all.

Pendraken also has a line of 10mm Gieger style aliens.	The M
Collective pages with pics of their line should be up in the next week
or so for everyone to take a look at.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit  Stop the Spammers cold!
   -=-

Prev: Heavy Gear DSII/SGII adaptation Next: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea...