Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Review--game stuff added to keep it on topic Next: RE: 10mm ALIENS !

Kryomek

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:14:14 -0500
Subject: Kryomek

With all this talk of bugs and such I thought it was about time to shift
myself and get my Kryomek pages sorted out.  With this in mind I'm
looking
for suggestions for converting both Kryomek and Nexus forces to FT, DS
and
SG.  I already have the Kryomek for SG II, and some ideas for FT, but
none
for DS (I don't play it much).

Any suggestions for any of the forces (NTFA/Heptadic rebels/KM) welcome

If anyone is interested the site is
http://steelhead.aecom.yu.edu/stuart/Kryomek/Kromek.html However ,right
not
is is mostly bare bones as I have only really started on it.
IAdditionally
,if anyone has a scanner and rulebooks I am looking for scanned images
since I have left my rulebooks in England, DOH !

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Review--game stuff added to keep it on topic Next: RE: 10mm ALIENS !