Prev: Re: Re: Bio-Forces Next: Kryomek

Re: Starship Troopers Review--game stuff added to keep it on topic

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 13:38:33 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers Review--game stuff added to keep it on topic

On Tue, 11 Nov 1997, Rick Rutherford wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Nov 1997, Allan Goodall wrote:
> > The only ones to use combined arms were the bugs.
>
> Of course, if YOU had 8 arms, you could use "combined arms" too. :)
>
> Heh heh heh...

"KNOCK.... KNOCK...."

[Rick opens door.]

G'Kar:	"Hello. Mr. Rutherford?  My colleagues and I were sent by a
mutual
friend.  We would like to know if you posted this message to the Ground
Zero Games Mailing List?"

Rick:  "Why yes.  Yes I did.

G'Kar:	"Thank you.  GET `EM BOYS!!!!"

Narn Bat Squad:  WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM.........

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Joel, what chance do we have in a world that keeps presenting
us
with vivid images of Hell?"

	"Well there's personal liberty, strength of conviction... Those
have been known to work.  Then there's the time the country rallies
together to beat back Hell.  Like the time we as a nation said `no' to
Yahoo Serious."

			--Tom Servo and Joel Robinson
			MST3K "Eegah"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu