Prev: RE: 10mm ALIENS ! Next: RE: 10mm ALIENS !

Epic -> Dirtside II convert. stats.

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 16:40:18 +0100
Subject: Epic -> Dirtside II convert. stats.

Help all!
	 Not being a DSII or Epic gamer I trashed all the mail on this
however IIRC someone did a conversion (I presume it was a good and
tested
one), and a new friend (with large collection of Epic forces and
terrain...yup you've guessed it) was impressed by SGII so much so that
when
mentioned that DSII was based on a similar system {FMA} and that I had
seen
a convertion on the list practically wanted to have my babies!!!
Please if anyone can post me the convertion I can foward it on (He ! has
very nice sister so I would like to trade cammels!!)

Thanks Jon (T.C.)
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: RE: 10mm ALIENS ! Next: RE: 10mm ALIENS !