Prev: Re: FT Ship SSD, graphic file formats. Next: Epic -> Dirtside II convert. stats.

RE: 10mm ALIENS !

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:19:29 -0000
Subject: RE: 10mm ALIENS !

On Tuesday, November 11, 1997 1:03 PM, Denny Graver
[SMTP:denny.graver@bbc.co.uk] wrote:

> 10mm Aliens are available from Warrior Miniatures @ 50p for a pack of
> eight (which as my memory serves me were quite good).  They also do
> Marines(10) AND Robots(6), plus a set of Aliens rules for ?1.50.

What style of Aliens? giger, predator, humanoid, feline, canine
,arachnoid, insectiod, reptillian ...

Would the aliens and robots work at other scales? i.e. over sized
for 6mm

> They do have a site at sales@warrioronline.demon.co.uk

Isn't this an email box rather than a (web) site.

sincerely
tim jones
--
The stars are matter, We're matter, But it doesn't matter.

Prev: Re: FT Ship SSD, graphic file formats. Next: Epic -> Dirtside II convert. stats.