Prev: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>> Next: Re: FT3/fighter movement - was SV: SPOILER<<STAR

Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>>

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 19:54:21 -0800
Subject: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>>

Mark A. Siefert wrote:

>	  3.  Rasczak wasn't Rico's teacher.  Mr. Dubious was.

Dubois, I believe. Long time since I've read it. Also, Mr D was PC
inasmuch as he was disabled, if memory serves. Otherwise, decidedly not.
Do they have Sgt Zim?

>	  8.  From what I gathered, Rico wasn't a blond haired, blue
eyed white
> kid in the book, no?

Course he was, just like all Phillipinos whose major language is Tagalog
rather than English. Rico is such a nice Nordic name, too.

>	  Well I got to go. I'm going to finish the novel just to flush
this
> movie out of my system.

This is a Movie I mustn't miss!

In fact, I won't miss it one little bit.
 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>> Next: Re: FT3/fighter movement - was SV: SPOILER<<STAR