Prev: RE: Bio-Plasma Next: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>>

Off Subject: Co-Ed showers etc...

From: campbelr@d...
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 22:40:31 +0000
Subject: Off Subject: Co-Ed showers etc...

WHAT!!! Men and Women...Nude....Together! We've got to put a stop to
this!!!!
(Leaving it up to the imagination on how the race then... er ...
Carries on??  ;)

Seriously; (semi-anyway) having spent time in Europe, (6 years in
both Italy and Germany) I've been to both the nude and standad
beachs. No biggy, though the North Sea in June has a bit of a problem
with ladybugs, (Ok, so it's semi-on topic, I included bugs :) The one
joke I'd hear from my freinds would be:
"Know how to spot the Americans on the beach?"
"No how?"
" Look for the guys with neck braces, they tend to get whiplash"

Randy
"Creative Financing is the key to any venture. Right John?"
R. Hood (Ret.)

Prev: RE: Bio-Plasma Next: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>>