Prev: Re: SV: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>> Next: <offtopic>Hobby shops in Boston</offtopic>

<offtopic> Hobby shops in Boston </offtopic>

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 08:47:53 -0000
Subject: <offtopic> Hobby shops in Boston </offtopic>

On Thursday, November 06, 1997 6:35 PM, Kevin Pavlick
[SMTP:PAVLICK@xenotech.com] wrote:

> > I am off to Boston, Mass. next week on business. Are there any hobby
> > shops
> > in the Boston or Charleston area that I must visit?
> >
> Yes, there is one in Boston that I know of.  It's called Complete
> Strategist, they are a chain here in the north-east.	Very nice

Yes Complete Strategist in Boston is the best games store, there is
another
one not
far from the CS store north over the river, about a mile and a half -
but its
mosty boxed AH
games and such at least CS has miniatures. I found them using the local
yellow pages
when I was there on a business trip.

sincerely
tim jones
--
The stars are matter, We're matter, But it doesn't matter.

Prev: Re: SV: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>> Next: <offtopic>Hobby shops in Boston</offtopic>