Prev: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...

Re: SV: jee-uu and BattleFleet Gothic (was Re: SV: Full Tilt?)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 22:47:46 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: SV: jee-uu and BattleFleet Gothic (was Re: SV: Full Tilt?)

Excerpts from FT: 3-Nov-97 SV: jee-uu and BattleFleet .. by "Oerjan
Ohlson"@nacka.ma
> Christopher wrote:
> > Note that one of these (the one with the twin turret mount --
> > Annihilator, I think) makes a wicked looking grav tank:
>
> Yes, it's the Annihilator. If you cut the gun barrels off and turn the
> turret 180 degrees it starts looking like a staship instead :-)

Hmm, never thought of that.  But I'm actually a fan of the Space Fleet
minis (well, most of 'em, see below) so I think I'll leave 'em as they
are.

[snip]
> Don't ever buy the Dictator, though - the claws look plain stupid, and
it
> doesn't improve if you cut them off :-(

Yeah.  I'm *still* trying to figure out how I ended up with half a dozen
of the things... I think a friend(?) saw three or four at 75% off and
grabbed them for me.  I'm not sure.  (I did actually buy two myself, but
they were both a part of package deals of a bunch of ships....)

Later,

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...