Prev: Re: SV: What is FMA (was Common to-hit system) Next: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...

Re: New Battlefleet Gothic? (was Re: Full Tilt?) (off topic)

From: Brendan Pratt <pratt@m...>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 20:13:15 +1100
Subject: Re: New Battlefleet Gothic? (was Re: Full Tilt?) (off topic)

Simon LeRay-Meyer wrote:

> Small point, even though you may be able to use your old models in
E40K,
> the game doesn't work as well because they have redesigned all the
> scales based on the new base size.  Next point, I don't think that you
> are able to use the old miniatures in a GW comp, or anything with GW
> sponsoring.  Down here in Aus, many of us older players have been
asked
> to leave GW comps because our miniatures are from the older years when
> GW was a company rather than a pack of .......  Just a personal view.

As support for Simons' statement - I am one of those that has been asked
not to play due to the age of my minis - many of my GW figs. date back
between 2 and 7 years - many of which were unrecognised by the GW staff
involved in running the comp. as being from their own company!

Brendan

--
Brendan Pratt - pratt@macquarie.matra.com.au - Complete Bastard.
"I always said you could get more with a kind word - and a two by four

Prev: Re: SV: What is FMA (was Common to-hit system) Next: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...