Prev: SV: SV: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: Re: New Battlefleet Gothic? (was Re: Full Tilt?) (off topic)

Re: SV: What is FMA (was Common to-hit system)

From: Brendan Pratt <pratt@m...>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 20:09:04 +1100
Subject: Re: SV: What is FMA (was Common to-hit system)

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> ----------
> > Från: John Leary <realjtl@sj.bigger.net>
> > Till: FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> > Ämne: Re: What is FMA (was Common to-hit system)
> > Datum:  den 1 november 1997 04:14
> >
> > Brendan Pratt wrote:

> AFAIK there's no mention of "FMA" in DSII, but I haven't noticed any
jokes
> about it in this thread. The acronym _does_ stand for "Full Metal
Anorak",
> so Brendan's answer was entirely correct (although it didn't explain
what
> the FMA system _was_!)
>
> Regards,
>
> Oerjan Ohlson
>
> "Life is like a sewer.
> What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
> - Hen3ry

I knew it stood for Full Metak Anorak - just didn't reference it to the
core rules behind DS2 & SG2 - next time my facecious answers will
include greater detail :-)

Brendan
--
Brendan Pratt - pratt@macquarie.matra.com.au - Complete Bastard.
"I always said you could get more with a kind word - and a two by four

Prev: SV: SV: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: Re: New Battlefleet Gothic? (was Re: Full Tilt?) (off topic)