Prev: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted... Next: Re: SV: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs

Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

From: Not giving up on implausible dreams - experience to extremes <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 22:54:39 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

>> >(Having all six shots of my first
>> >salvo miss, even with some 3+ and 4+ shots, didn't help at all....)
>>
>> You just weren't shooting at me, Aaron. If you had, I'm *sure* you
would
>> have nailed me with 5 out of 6 pulse torps every turn, even out to
range 30.

>That'd be a real neat trick, Mark, considering that pulse torps have a
>max range of 24.  Maybe that's why you've been having so many problems
>with the things?

Yes, I know they're range 24, but I also know *my* luck is so bad with
them
you (and anyone else ;) could prolly hit me at range 30. Goofball.

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted... Next: Re: SV: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs