Prev: Re: New Battlefleet Gothic? (was Re: Full Tilt?) (off topic) Next: Re: Games, Schedules and the AoG flame war.

Re: jee-uu and BattleFleet Gothic (was Re: SV: Full Tilt?)

From: Jim Bell & Christine Hartig <jnbell@i...>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 12:57:35 -0500
Subject: Re: jee-uu and BattleFleet Gothic (was Re: SV: Full Tilt?)

paul.baldwin@virgin.net wrote:

> If people really want those old space fleet mini's, Workshop always
> reckon that they have all the old moulds, only throwing them away when
> they have exceeded their pratical life, which depends on use. However
be
> prepared for them to want first born children or spare internal organs
> in exchange.

All the old Spacefleet Miniatures are available from the UK mail order
Trolls. The cost (last time I heard) was 6 pounds for each of the
combinations listed here:
1 x Tyranid Hiveship
2 x Tyranid Dark Prowler
3 x Tyranid Void Fiend
3 x (any combination of) Tyranid War Drone 1 or 2
3 x (any combination of) Kraken Ramsmiter, Doomripper, or Hellbaster
3 x (any combination of) Tyranid Spore Mine 1 or 2
5 x (any combination of) Tyranid Drone 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5
1 x Emperor Capital Ship
1 x Gothic Battleship
1 x Ironclad Battleship
2 x Firestorm Cruiser
5 x Cobra Destroyer
1 x Castellan Shield Ship
1 x Tyrant Battleship
1 x Dominator Battleship
1 x Goliath Factory Ship
1 x Galaxy Troop Ship
1 x Annihilator Battleship
1 x Dictator Battleship
2 x Thunderbolt Cruiser
5 x Stalwart Escort Ship
1 x Eldar Wraithship
2 x Eldar Shadowhunter

If anybody needs the part codes to order the stuff sent me a message.

Jim

Prev: Re: New Battlefleet Gothic? (was Re: Full Tilt?) (off topic) Next: Re: Games, Schedules and the AoG flame war.