Prev: jee-uu and BattleFleet Gothic (was Re: SV: Full Tilt?) Next: Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

From: I hate it when people say 'Nice costume' - when I'm not wearing one! <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 01:21:10 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

>OTOH, I think I can safely say that I'm one of the pulse torp fleets
>that failed to reach the second round; while I wasn't totally dependant
>on the things (I wanted to use 'em for crossing the first threshold,
and
>hopefully dropping a shield & making things easier on my beam weapons)
>they did *nothing*.  Well, not quite, but they certainly had no
>meaningful impact on the battle.  (Having all six shots of my first
>salvo miss, even with some 3+ and 4+ shots, didn't help at all....)

You just weren't shooting at me, Aaron. If you had, I'm *sure* you would
have nailed me with 5 out of 6 pulse torps every turn, even out to range
30.

;-)

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~indy/index.html

Prev: jee-uu and BattleFleet Gothic (was Re: SV: Full Tilt?) Next: Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update