Prev: RE: FT3: Common to-hit system Next: Re: Miniature Cement

Re: In defense of AOG and CE.

From: Deeply in Love with Dot <jw4@b...>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 09:26:05 +0000
Subject: Re: In defense of AOG and CE.

>	I should say that it does sound harsh.	 CE and AOG are doing
the
>best job that they can what with the difficulties that come with
dealing
>with WB.  Everything... the miniatures, the sourcebooks, the rules have
>be checked by WB before either company can even THINK about printing or
>producing a B5W/BP product.  This, needless to say, takes time since
the
>people responsible for B5 have usually have other things to do... like
>making a TV show.
I have to say it's not an unuisual phenomenon for licenced products. The
Star Trek CCG company (Decipher?) suffered from the same problems with
Paramount. Took them 18 months to get the first supplement out as
Paramount
insisted on approving the artwork on every card. By then of course the
CCG
bubble had burst..

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: RE: FT3: Common to-hit system Next: Re: Miniature Cement