Prev: RE: Dirtside Mini's Next: Re: In defense of AOG and CE.

RE: FT3: Common to-hit system

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 08:14:13 -0000
Subject: RE: FT3: Common to-hit system

On Monday, October 27, 1997 3:33 AM, Brian Bell
[SMTP:PDGA6560@compuserve.com] wrote:

> 1) Common damage reduction:

I'd plump for common die reduction - just use less D6 for the various
factors, no sums please.

> 2) Roll to hit then roll for damage.

I'm against rolling twice, the whole appeal of the current system is its

simplicity
on a single roll.

> 3) FMA.

This appeals as its actually very simple (no sums) and uses a single
roll. It
works very well in games like Silent Death where the hit and damage are
on a
single die type roll.

sincerely
tim jones
--
The stars are matter, We're matter, But it doesn't matter.

Prev: RE: Dirtside Mini's Next: Re: In defense of AOG and CE.