Prev: SV: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited... Next: Re: FT campaign

Re: SV: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited...

From: I hate it when people say 'Nice costume' - when I'm not wearing one! <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 20:01:15 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: SV: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited...

>> >Jon (Tuffley, that is), is it OK with you if I notify the FT list
>whenever
>> >we (SDS) publish new Starfire stuff? The rest of the list, what do
you
>say?
>>
>> Well...there *is* the Starfire mailing list (isn't there? it's still
out
>> there, yes??)
>
>It sure is, and they tend to be the first to know of our new thingies.
We
>need to spread the word somewhat further, though :-/

Well, we've all seen other things/items/games mentioned on here, and
being that I like SF, I don't have any problems with mentionings.

But that's just me. Dunno and can't speak for every/anyone else.  :-|

Mk
-
Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"

Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

Prev: SV: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited... Next: Re: FT campaign