Prev: Re: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited... Next: Re: SV: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited...

SV: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited...

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 01:53:25 +0100
Subject: SV: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited...

Mark wrote:

> >Jon (Tuffley, that is), is it OK with you if I notify the FT list
whenever
> >we (SDS) publish new Starfire stuff? The rest of the list, what do
you
say?

> Well...there *is* the Starfire mailing list (isn't there? it's still
out
> there, yes??)

It sure is, and they tend to be the first to know of our new thingies.
We
need to spread the word somewhat further, though :-/

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited... Next: Re: SV: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited...