Prev: Re: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book Next: Re: development cycles and design programs

Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 11:46:57 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

>	  From Allan Goodall
>
> >>From what I'm reading on the SF Conflict Sim list, it's looking like
> >number of people are no longer so cheery about B5W. I'm hearing
things
> >like 10 minutes to resolve the gunfire of one ship on one turn.
Yikes!
> >Give me FT anyday!

	Sheesh.... Education must really be in decline if it takes 10
MINUTES to reslove a B5 Wars combat.  My group can do it in less than 2
minutes.  A turn can be resolved in 10.

 Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Joel, what chance do we have in a world that keeps presenting
us
with vivid images of Hell?"

	"Well there's personal liberty, strength of conviction... Those
have been known to work.  Then there's the time the country rallies
together to beat back Hell.  Like the time we as a nation said `no' to
Yahoo Serious."

			--Tom Servo and Joel Robinson
			MST3K "Eegah"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book Next: Re: development cycles and design programs