Prev: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems Next: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

Re: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 16:29:54 +0000
Subject: Re: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book

Having worked on the product and owning a freelance art studio, I can
tell you that AoG has been working like crazy trying to get product
out! Do you think they WANT to delay product? They want to make
money:ergo they want product to ship. The only problem AoG had (and
IMHO it stemmed from the decision to include minis with the boxed
set) was picking a crappy production house to make the figs. That has
stopped and they are taking the herculean steps of starting their own
casting house for figs so it will no longer be a problem.

Cut 'em some slack guys.

> Is it me or has Warner picked two pretty poor games companies to get
out
> the B5 stuff, both AOG and CE seem perpetually either behind schedule,
> beset by production problems, or just plain incompetant (OK, that may
be
> harsh but so far AOG has not impressed me).
>

> Stuart Murray

Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Software

"Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Prev: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems Next: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems