Prev: RE: Big Guns and Small Ships (was Re: house rules/offline) Next: Re: Other Kra'Vak Tech

L o s t in S p a c e (echo, echo, ech.., e)

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 14:41:41 +0100
Subject: L o s t in S p a c e (echo, echo, ech.., e)

Have just seen the _tiniest_ clip of a preview and I was wondering
 Are the Exo? Power armor thingies , a bit 'Looky Likey' to Heavy Gear
stuff
and does any one know if mini's are on the horizon ? As far as I can see
its
a totally new story!

Still hunting for a 'saratoga' mini for my GZG (SAAB) ships ,Jon (t.c.)
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: RE: Big Guns and Small Ships (was Re: house rules/offline) Next: Re: Other Kra'Vak Tech