Prev: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems Next: RE: Big Guns and Small Ships (was Re: house rules/offline)

Re: ECM and Aliens

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 20:29:43 -0700
Subject: Re: ECM and Aliens

To All,

     Reguarding the question of ECM for the Kra'Vak, and/or
anyone else.   The ECM rules are of no real value at all.
As a fleet/squadron commander I would much rather have ECM
on the ememy ships than on my own.   I gain the same benefit
from the ECM as my enemy does and I don't have to pay the
points or mass for it.

"Sometimes carbon is diamonds and sometimes it's coal."

This is really an opinion and not an answer to the question.
I'll try again later, when I am less tired.

By for now.
John

Prev: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems Next: RE: Big Guns and Small Ships (was Re: house rules/offline)