Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Address Next: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

Re: Ground Zero Games Address

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 08:49:45 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games Address

>I have heard that GZG have moved address in the past 6 months or so.
>Does anyone know where thay are now, and how much there latest
catalogue costs
>(UK)

The latest copy I received about one month ago lists the following info:

Ground Zero Games
P.O. Box 337
Needham Market
Suffolk  IP6 8LN
England
Tel: 01449 760575

I'm located in the US so the pricing is different (5 IRCs).  The
catalogue
has a price listing of £1 on the front and I'm not sure what the postal
costs are for shipping the catalogue, but they might be able to answer
that
by telephone (Tuesday - Friday 10a to 4p).

I hope this is helpful.

Kevin Walker			 Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage@millcomm.com
Rochester  MN  USA

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Address Next: B5 Wars Distribution Problems