Prev: SV: Big Guns and Small Ships (was Re: house rules/offline) Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Address

Re: Ground Zero Games Address

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 13:50:56 +0100
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games Address

>I have heard that GZG have moved address in the past 6 months or so.
>Does anyone know where thay are now, and how much there latest
catalogue costs
>(UK)
>
>Ta
>
>Seth Hollingsworth

Seth - we moved to a new workshop this Spring, and now use a PO box
address:

GROUND ZERO GAMES, PO BOX 337, NEEDHAM MARKET, SUFFOLK IP6 8LN.
Phone: 01449 760575, email: jon@gzero.dungeon.com

Mail to the old ("Fizno") address WILL still reach us, as that is my
home
address - we haven't moved house, just got new work premises.

Catalogue is £1.50 inc. p&p.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: SV: Big Guns and Small Ships (was Re: house rules/offline) Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Address