Prev: RE: SG2-A few questions Next: Re: house rules/offline

StarBlazers

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 13:13:36 -0700
Subject: StarBlazers

Anyone have a review of the new StarBlazers game by Mushashi
Enterprises?
How are the rules? How are the components? How does it handle larger
(15+
ships per side) battles? How is it in smaller battles? How are the
fighter
rules? Etc., etc.?

Thanks!

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"If I had time...to study war, I think I should concentrate almost
entirely
on the 'actualities of war,' the effects of tiredness, hunger, fear,
lack
of sleep, weather....The principles of strategy and tactics...are
absurdly
simple: it is the actualities t
hat make war so complicated and so difficult, and are usually neglected
by
historians."

--FM Archibald Wavell to B.H. Liddell Hart (as quoted in "Frontsoldaten:
The German Soldier in World War Two" by Stephen G. Fritz.)

Prev: RE: SG2-A few questions Next: Re: house rules/offline