Prev: RE: SG2-A few questions Next: RE: SG2-A few questions

Re: FT campaign and wet thrust

From: "Neil" <morg@i...>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 12:58:07 +0100
Subject: Re: FT campaign and wet thrust

Hi all
I've got queries on two subjects:
First, some time ago some one published, I think, a set of FT campaign
rules.	I wonder if that person, sorry can't remember who, has done
anything
with them in the way of changes additions.  Due to presure of real life,
honest guys it is out there, I have only just started to look at them.
would welcome a discussion on the campaign aspects of FT with anyone of
you
most knowledgable folks.
I am seriously considering setting up a a play by e-mail campaign using
these rules so any thoughts on this would be helpful as well.
Now on to my second point.  Some time ago there was also much discussion
about the application of FT rules to 'wet' navies and a set of rules or
ideas was put on the group.  Again I have just started cosidering these
and
am also planning on running a campaign, WW2, using the said rules.  If
any
one has thoughts ideas rule suggestions, anything really on this topic I
would also value your input.
Thanks a lot guys and keep up the good work in the list.
Neil

Prev: RE: SG2-A few questions Next: RE: SG2-A few questions