Prev: SG2-A few questions Next: RE: SG2-A few questions

StarGrunt2 Questions Pt.2

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 19:54:04 -0700
Subject: StarGrunt2 Questions Pt.2

I'd like to add a few things to my two previous questions about SG2. The
question relating to firing the ten man squad twice as two five-man fire
teams assumed no support weapons, all troops have the same weapon.

Also, is it OK for a leader to activate another squad, fire that squad,
use
the leader's second action to activate the SAME squad again and have
that
squad fire again with its new activation? Thus, a leader could cause ONE
particular squad to have two activations (four actions) and leave the
squad
still with its own activation remaining?

Thanks,

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"If I had time...to study war, I think I should concentrate almost
entirely
on the 'actualities of war,' the effects of tiredness, hunger, fear,
lack
of sleep, weather....The principles of strategy and tactics...are
absurdly
simple: it is the actualities t
hat make war so complicated and so difficult, and are usually neglected
by
historians."

--FM Archibald Wavell to B.H. Liddell Hart (as quoted in "Frontsoldaten:
The German Soldier in World War Two" by Stephen G. Fritz.)

Prev: SG2-A few questions Next: RE: SG2-A few questions