Prev: Heavy Gear Vehicles Next: house rules/offline

RE: house rules/offline

From: "BEST, David" <dbest@s...>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:42:01 -0400
Subject: RE: house rules/offline

I agree with this.  With wet-navy ships big guns allowed you to hit
targets at a distance and penetrate heavy armour.  If a small fast ship
got within range they would use smaller quick fire guns that were easier
to target with.  Perhaps with A batteries they would be normal against
T-7 (thrust 7) ships at long range,penalty of 1 off your die roll at
medium range and 2 off at short range (or some variation on this).

David Best

Thrust