Prev: Re: Other Kra'Vak Tech Next: RE: house rules/offline

Heavy Gear Vehicles

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 05:25:00 +0100
Subject: Heavy Gear Vehicles

	Just as an FYI...  I was at an open house last week, and I saw
the

people from Rafm.  Due in the near future are some really nice Silent
Death
ships--including at least one that is going to make a great Space
Satation
for FT, and some kind of space worm that is going to make a nice
Sa'vasku
supership for those inclined towards such things--, but what caught my
eye
was the release date for the Heavy Gear tanks.

	December '97 is when the Klemm and the Hun light tanks are due.
Both are tracked, with two different bodies, both have small turrets,
and
both have rocket launchers--the Klemm on either side of the turret, and
the
Hun as a box on the back of the tank.  They look GOOD.	I don't even
have
anything in that scale and I'm thinking about making a purchase.  The
prices, by the way, are listed as TBA.	And the Mammoth, which is a HUGE
figure of a Strider (25mm 'mechs, anyone?) is due this month, at $39.95.

	And on a (mostly) unrelated note...has anyone else read
Haldeman's
"The Forever Peace" yet?  And is anyone else thinking about writing up
some
"Soldierboy" units for DSII?

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Other Kra'Vak Tech Next: RE: house rules/offline