Prev: B5 Wars problems Next: Fleet Book

Re: B5 Wars problems

From: adrian@i... (Adrian Bruce)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 09:45:19 +0900 (JST)
Subject: Re: B5 Wars problems

In article <199710142334.AAA04567@indigo.ie>
ngilsena@indigo.ie writes:

>> I have to say I'm somewhat unimpressed by the attitude of Agets of
>> Gaming towards all of us on this side of the world.	I noticed on

I would put this down to Distributor/Maker ( pecking order, power
plays, making sure everypne knows who is really the boss etc, etc)
politics and that it is pretty much out of there hands.  If they
didn't 'play by the rules', they would run into problems...

But, I have my copy of the boxed set anyway 8^)

But to bring it back on Topic:

What happened to 'The Legends of Galactic Heroes' rule ideas for FT?

There are some battles in that show!!!!!!

	Adrian Bruce   adrian@inetc.roland.co.jp
	Science Fiction Fantasy Design and Implementation
	SF2D&I http://www.rinc.roland.co.jp/~adrian/

Prev: B5 Wars problems Next: Fleet Book